Connect with us

Entertainment

Bobrisky Breaks Silence, Denies Wooing Skit-maker, Bello Khabir

“If a billionaire dude says Mummy of Lagos wants him, honestly, I’m never going to argue, but a broke n*gga like that one with beards lika e he-goat, naaa. I’m too classy for that trash.”

Published

on

Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okunneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has finally reacted to the allegation of asking comedian Bello Khabir out.

Bello Khabir better known as Bello Kreb, has alleged that celebrity cross-dresser Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky once asked him out.

JomogNews Nigeria reports that Khabir had during his latest episode of The Esther Show podcast claimed that Bobrisky is gay and once asked him out.

He revealed a lot of gays approached him after he played a female character in one of his skits.

He said, “Bobrisky moved to (approached) me. That was a long time ago. I think it was 2017, 2018. I can’t remember vividly.

“When you’re talking about the Pamela, Mama Felicia thing, there’s a whole lot (of) story behind that character because it’s a feminine character.

“So I got some ridiculous approaches from them; I don’t know if I should mention them. They are alphabet people.”

Reacting to the allegations via his Instagram page, Bobrisky shared a screenshot of Khabir sending him a DM request.

Bobrisky blasts the comedian, saying his career is dead and he is only using his name for clout.

He wrote, “My lawyer sent me this stupid boy’s lie on one dead podcast, and I was just laughing hard.

“Your career is dead a long time ago, I’m sure that’s why you think you can use Bob for clout.

“I’m happy he mentioned 2017. Guys, this is the last chat I can remember I had with that guy before blocking him.

“He has been on my block list since 2017. Those of you real followers will know that my page has always been private. Baba kept sending me requests; probably he was asking for something I can’t really remember.

“If a billionaire dude says Mummy of Lagos wants him, honestly, I’m never going to argue, but a broke n*gga like that one with beards lika e he-goat, naaa. I’m too classy for that trash.”

 

 

Entertainment

Gov Adeleke Appoints Actress Laide Bakare As SSA

“To my new boss, Governor Ademola Jackson Adeleke Imole Osun. Thank you so much for the trust and opportunity to serve. I promise to deliver my best. So help me God.

Published

on

By

Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State has appointed popular Nollywood actress, Laide Bakare, as his Senior Special Assistant on Entertainment, Art, Culture, and Tourism.

The actress received her appointment letter in a viral video on social media on Thursday.

Expressing her gratitude to the governor in a post shared on her official Instagram page on Thursday, Bakare described the appointment as the beginning of her political career.

She wrote: “Now an Honourable ya Allah I am grateful.

“To my new boss, Governor Ademola Jackson Adeleke Imole Osun. Thank you so much for the trust and opportunity to serve. I promise to deliver my best. So help me God. Senior Special Assistant to the Governor of Osun State on Entertainment, Arts, Culture, and Tourism.

“Lots of work to be done. Shall we? The entire good people of Osun State and Nigeria at large. It’s a new dawn for me starting my political career from here. God bless Nigeria,” she said.

 

 

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Just In: Davido Distributes N300M To Orphanages

“I and my foundation pledge the sum of 300 million Naira to orphanages around Nigeria … as my yearly contribution to the nation. Details of disbursement tomorrow.”

Published

on

By

Afrobeats star, David Adeleke popularly called Davido has pledged N300m as a donation to some orphanages across the country.

The singer disclosed this in a statement on his social media accounts on Tuesday, February 20.

Davido stated that he is keeping up with the annual tradition of contributing to the nation that was started a few years ago.

The donation comes at about the same time when Nigerians are grappling with the hike in food and petrol prices.

Last year, the singer had disbursed N237m to several orphanages.

In October 2022, the singer also donated N250m to 292 orphanages.

The donation will be done through The David Adeleke Foundation (DAF).

He said: “I and my foundation pledge the sum of 300 million Naira to orphanages around Nigeria … as my yearly contribution to the nation. Details of disbursement tomorrow.”

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Video: Bobrisky Once Asked Me Out — Comedian Bello Khabir Alleges

Notable content creator, Bello Khabir has alleged that famous crossdresser Bobrisky is gay and once asked him out.

Published

on

By

Notable content creator, Bello Khabir has alleged that famous crossdresser Bobrisky is gay and once asked him out.

He made the allegations while featuring as a guest in the latest episode of The Esther Show podcast.

He claimed that numerous homosexual individuals approached him after he portrayed a female character in one of his skits.

Khabir said: “Bobrisky moved to [approached] me. That was a long time ago. I think it was 2017, 2018. I can’t remember vividly.

“When you’re talking about the Pamela, Mama Felicia thing, there’s a whole lot [of] story behind that character because it’s a feminine character. So I got some ridiculous approaches from them; I don’t know if I should mention them. They are alphabet people.”

Reacting to Khabir’s allegations via his Instagram page, Bobrisky claimed that the comedian was using his name for clout.

Sharing a screenshot of Khabir’s sending him a DM request, Bobrisky wrote: “My lawyer sent me this stupid boy’s lie on one dead podcast, and I was just laughing hard.

“Your career is dead a long time ago, I’m sure that’s why you think you can use Bob for clout. I’m happy he mentioned 2017. Guys, this is the last chat I can remember I had with that guy before blocking him. He has been on my block list since 2017. Those of you real followers will know that my page has always been private. Baba kept sending me requests; probably he was asking for something I can’t really remember.

“If a billionaire dude says Mummy of Lagos wants him, honestly, I’m never going to argue, but a broke n*gga like that one with beards like he-goat, naaa. I’m too classy for that trash.”

Watch the video below …

 

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: