The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele has released a prophetic message about Nigeria ahead of the 61st independence celebration coming up on Friday, 1st of October, 2021.
In a lengthy message signed by his media aide, Osho Oluwatosin, Primate Ayodele spoke about the present administration, security, state of affairs economy and several other topical issues.
Although Primate Ayodele berated the present condition of Nigeria in terms of administration, banditry, economy but he revealed that God is ready to expose corrupt leaders and capture bandits, terrorism group leaders.
‘’ Our 61st independence anniversary has no meaning, there is no development, the government has done well but the poor are not enjoying it. There is too much of death, bloodbath, and more is still coming. What the Lord said to me that we should expect in this new independence year is that the level of corruption in this government will be exposed and some bandits leaders, ISIS, ISWAP Leaders will be captured’’
‘’In this New Year, some governors will regret being governor because of issues they will be facing especially in the north. There will be so many things exposed and several serious accusations’’
Also, He highlighted several sectors of the Nigerian society, and spoke the mind of God about them
– Let us also be prayerful, I see bandits kidnapping people in top hierarchy. There are places they want to attack in the north and Abuja. Let the government pray on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of October to save Nigeria from all unnecessary threat because there is going to be a new terrorist group with sophisticated weapons
– We have to pray more for our security issues because Taliban will reinforce in this New Year and there will be a major attack before the end of this government.
– There will be crisis in customs, some officers will be queried of some illegal operations.
– Let us pray against the death of any commissioner of police.
– Nigeria will still battle with economy as I see political assassination that will involve a prominent politician.
– EFCC chairman will be incapacitated because of his techniques, he will get lot of information but they will use him for political reasons so he must be careful.
– The cabal in Buhari’s government causing terrorism will be exposed but the government will not be able to do anything. There will be sentiment towards the end and I see the international community getting involved in this issue because of injustice. Buhari’s men will be indicted of corruption.
– I still see the death of a prominent person in the Aso rock.
– Fashola will be indicted, he must be very careful because they will gang up against him.
STATE OF THE NATION
– Different regions will have its own problem. The northerner will cause problems for themselves, the South east will cause problems for themselves. South west will be calm. The northerners will be the source of breakage in Nigeria if they don’t handle their issues well.
– Nigeria will not be segregated under Buhari’s government, no restructuring or segregation, Nigeria will remain as it is under Buhari’s government.
– Nigeria needs prayers for us to survive. In the nearest future there will be a new Nigeria thought not in this present administration
– I see a power grid collapsing which will throw some part of the country into darkness.
– Let’s pray against tanker explosion, gas explosion, fire explosion and a major accident at Benin-Ore road and Sagamu- Lagos road that will claim lives.
– Let security be beefed up in the national assembly as I foresee attacks. The senate president will be confused on his political ambition. Also, I see the death of some senators before 2023.
– The speaker of the house of rep will have miscalculations
– Let’s pray against bombing of any court and a judge dying in the process of delivery judgment.
– I see a new caucus formed by governors in South west.
– I am seeing a major protest coming. Let us pray against havoc like building collapse, sea surge and attack on governors.
– A Speaker will be kidnapped. Let’s pray against death of new LG Chairman in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo
– VAT will give governors troubles and I see retaliations from the northern governors.
– Lets pray against death of a judge in Appeal court. Also, we need to rebuke health challenges in the lives of Judges in the judiciary council
– Let’s pray against navy attack, helicopter crash.
– Nigeria will start experiencing climatic challenges and air pollution.
– Let Air Peace, Dana Airline and Azman air pray against plane mishap.
– Let us pray against death of a prominent Emir and Oba in south west, some celebrities will also pass on.
– An Oba will be embarrassed, Kidnapped in South west.
– A Prominent Emir will be kidnapped.
– There is nothing CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele can do that can make the economy to be perfect, Dollar can’t drop to 280, rice will not go down to N6,000 anymore, petrol price will increase and diesel will go to N300/320
– Kerosene and charcoal price will go up. Gold, Tin, Pottasium price will increase in the coming year.
– There will be a lot of issues in the communication sector but Glo will have a bigger expansion. They will reign in everywhere in the next five years but let them be careful of disappointment.
– Some Dangote subsidiary will shut down.
– BUA Company will have expansion in some African countries.
– Dangote cement, nestle, Lafarge will record losses in the stock market
– Zenith Bank, Aiico insurance, First Bank holdings will drop in the stock
– Access, GTB, Unity bank will record excess profit by the end of the year.
– Let us pray against attack in any school, fire and cholera outbreak in any school across the country.
– Universities will be attacks, VC will be removed and a dean will be kidnapped.
– NFF must be very careful because there will be confusion in the league.
PDP AND APC
– PDP and APC will still have problem. A one-time governor will become the national chairman of the APC.
– There will be turbulence ahead of 2023 election and the two political parties will continue to have issues. The outcome of 2023 will be a surprise. Nigeria need to raise up their voice to God for a good president
– PDP need a serious, principled person to become the next chairman. David Mark cannot be chairman of PDP.
– They will use SWAGA to dump APC National leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and betray him
– Atiku should not dabble into 2023 politics, he will only waste his money
– A lot will happen before 2023, the next president will be a surprise and shock to many.
– APC will break into three different parties
– The Third force can only work if the right step is taken
– Wike will be relevant if he takes it easy, consult God to play his politics or else he will shoot himself on the leg.
– A Prominent politician will pass on in 2022.
– Governor Dapo Abiodun will face challenges, he must strategize for second term otherwise, his challenges will surmount him
– IPOB will cause more problems.
– I see an aspirant being kidnapped. Lets pray against the death of any aspirant
– Bayelsa Governor will face challenges that will trouble his government
– APC will lose some states even in the north.
– Governor Ifeanyi Okowa will find it difficult to get e a right successor if he doesn’t consult God.
– Governors Dave Umahi, Ben Ayade will not be president.
Furthermore, He prayed for Nigeria and explained that he isn’t against the present government but speaks what God asks him to say.
‘’As Nigeria celebrates a new independence year, I wish the current administration all the best till the end. I am not against this government but when I talk about what God told me, I am always a different person’’
EndSARS: CNN, Amnesty International Must Apologise To FG -Lai Mohammed
The Federal Government has demanded an apology from Amnesty International, CNN and DJ Switch for misleading the world that there was a massacre at the Lekki Toll Gate on Oct. 20, 2020.
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed made this demand on the occasion of the first year anniversary of the famous #EndSARS protests in Nigeria.
According to the Minister who spoke during a press conference in Abuja on Wednesday, CNN, Amnesty, and DJ Switch are all guilty of spreading fake news.
Mohammed maintained that there was no massacre of Nigerian youths at the Lekki Toll Gate incident during the protest last year and the trio mentioned only gave false and misleading reports.
The Minister insisted a professional analysis of what transpired at the Lekki Toll Gate revealed that the military didn’t massacre anyone while if truly there was any killing as widely reported, the families of the victims and those affected would have appeared with evidence before the Judicial Panel of Inquiry.
Not done, Lai Mohammed further accused the trio of spreading ‘tales by moonlight’ about what he described as the phantom killings at the Lekki Toll Gate during the EndSARS protests last year.
He said: “…During the sitting, CNN was summoned but it never showed up, thus missing a great opportunity to prove its allegation of massacre at the toll gate. Also, Amnesty International had a golden opportunity to convince the world, but it rather opted for issuing meaningless press releases.”
“In its latest attempt to grasp at straws and redeem whatever is left of its battered credibility on this issue, CNN has continued with its baseless report that soldiers shot at protesters. In a report currently running on the network, CNN brazenly and unashamedly held on to its flawed narrative, relying on an unidentified mother whose son was reportedly shot dead at Lekki, but without convincing evidence of who shot him dead. The same CNN that tweeted on Oct. 23rd 2020 that 38 people were shot dead at Lekki is now struggling to convince the world that one boy was killed at Lekki. What a shame!”
“The testimony of ballistic experts before the Judicial Panel of Inquiry in Lagos contradicts the tales by the moonlight by Amnesty International, CNN, a runaway DJ, and their ilk.”
BREAKING: Police Arrest #EndSARSMemorial Protesters At Lekki Tollgate
Operatives of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested two protesters at the Lekki tollgate where the #EndSARS Memorial Protest is scheduled to hold in the state today.
One of those arrested claimed to be a journalist while the other was seen carrying a placard.
The police had reportedly warned that anyone seen at the tollgate without an ID card will be arrested.
The arrested journalist told newsmen that he works with LegitTV and that his phone, driver’s license and other documents were taken away from him.
Speaking from a Lagos State Task Force van where he was kept by the police, the journalist who identified himself as Abisola stated that he lost his ID card in transit.
About 30 police trucks and armed personnel are currently at the tollgate to enforce a ban on protests issued by the police command.
A car procession in honour of those believed to have lost their lives at the tollgate when soldiers dispersed #EndSARS protesters on October 20, 2020, is scheduled to hold at the tollgate today.
What #EndSARS protests were about
The #EndSARS protests which were held in October 2020 were against the activities of the now-disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad, a unit of the Nigeria Police Force which was accused of police brutality.
The epicentre of the protests was the Lekki tollgate in Lagos where many youths gathered day and night to air their grievances against police brutality and bad governance.
They were dispersed from the location by gun-wielding soldiers on October 20, 2020, an action which some quarters believe led to the loss of lives.
This was followed by the destruction of private and public properties by hoodlums in Lagos, an incident that informed the latest warning issued by the police in the state.
Police Threaten To Punish Inspector For Voting At APC Congress
The Zone 1 Command of the Nigeria Police Force, Kano, on Tuesday said its attention had been drawn to a trending picture on the social media, of a police inspector casting his vote at the Kano State congress of the All Progressives Congress alongside his principal, the state party chairman, Alhaji Abdullahi Abbas.
A statement by the Zonal Public Relations Officer, DSP Abubakar Ambursa, added that the inspector had been identified as Bashir Mohammed of the Special Protection Unit, Base 1, Kano.
According to the statement, the Inspector is attached to the Government House, Kano, from where he was deployed to work with Abbas as a security aide.
“In view of this seemingly unprofessional conduct of the inspector, the AIG (Assistant Inspector General of Police) has referred the matter to the Zonal X-Squad for investigation.
“If the inspector is found to have committed the offence, appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against him,” the statement said.
The police assured members of the public that further development on the matter would be communicated.
EndSARS: CNN, Amnesty International Must Apologise To FG -Lai Mohammed
Anti-Apartheid South African Bishop, Desmond Tutu Dies At 90
Davido And Chioma Celebrate Son Ifeanyi’s 2nd Birthday
Breaking: Facebook To Change Its Name As Part Of Company Rebrand
BREAKING: Police Arrest Osun Reporter For Covering End SARS Protest
BREAKING: 14 Iranian Officers Killed In Double Damascus Bus Blast
BREAKING: Tinubu To Meet VP Yemi Osinbajo Over 2023 Presidential Ambition
#EndSARS Memorial: Policemen Arrest Legit Journalist, Others In Lagos
Falz, Mr Macaroni, Lead Lekki Toll Gate #ENDSARS Memorial Protest
How FirstBank Employees are Making a Difference in their Immediate Environments Through the SPARK Initiative
Celebrities2 days ago
Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Latest Queen, Oloori Afolashade Ashley
Entertainment2 days ago
‘‘He Injured Me With His Penis’’ – Tiwa Savage Speaks Viral Sextape (VIDEO)
News1 day ago
How Gunmen Killed Estate Agent During Church Service At RCCG
Breaking News2 days ago
Just In: Sunday Igboho Poisoned In Benin Republic Prison
Celebrities1 day ago
Tonto Dikeh: Police Give Reasons For Arrest, Detention Of Prince Kpokpogiri
Breaking News1 day ago
BREAKING: Three Monarchs Shot Dead In Imo Shoot Out
News16 hours ago
BREAKING: Police Arrest #EndSARSMemorial Protesters At Lekki Tollgate
Entertainment17 hours ago
Tiwa Savage Risks Losing Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deals