Connect with us

News

TB Joshua: Wizard Called Emmanuel Has Been Consumed – Chris Okotie

Published

on

The founder of the Household of God Church, Chris Okotie, on Tuesday , shared a cryptic post wherein he referenced a certain ”wizard of Endor” who assumed the title of ”Emmanuel.”

The clergyman in his post said the wizard who assumed the title of Emmanuel had been consumed by divine indignation.

Although, Rev Okotie did not mention any name or person in particular in his message, it has been inferred on social media that the “wizard at Endor who assumed the title Emmanuel” was a reference to the late TB Joshua and his church’s slogan-Emmanuel.

His statement comes days after a clergyman, T.B Joshua, who was known for using the name ”Emmanuel” in his church passed on .

Okotie further noted that the day of God’s vengeance has fully come to Nigeria though it wasn’t clear who he was directly referencing in his post.

”Hebrews 1:13 says Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.

”The wizard at Endor who assumed the title Emmanuel has been consumed by divine indignation. And now his disciples bewail his ignominious exit.

”No marvel, one-third of God’s angels followed the disgraced anointed cherub Lucifer!!

”Jesus our mighty gladiator has broken the head of the dragon with his mighty blows.

”He has descended from the mountain of spices with the fiery sword of his indignation. Glorious in his apparel and traveling in the greatness of his strength, he goes conquering and to conquer the adversaries of his church.

”Let those who swear by the Lord and by Malcham and the descendants of Haman, now tremble in fear.

”The day of the vengeance of our God has fully come to Nigeria. And they shall not escape,” he wrote.

 

News

Dele Momodu Calls Out Kwam1 For Lying And Disrespecting The Oluwo of Iwo

Published

on

By

Veteran Journalist and newly installed Aare Atayese of Iwoland, Dele Momodu has called out Fuji musician King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, popularly called Kwam1, for lying and disrespecting the Olowu of Iwo, Oba Rasheed Adewale Akanbi.

A now-deleted video shared on his page captured Kwam1 greeting and hailing the Oba Rasheed and complaining about not being invited to a recent event held by the monarch.

Kwam1 faulted the monarch for not telling Dele Momodu to call him for the event.

Reacting to this, Dele Momodu described the video as a total open disrespect to the monarch and narrated what transpired between him and Kwam1.

According to Dele Momodu, he had invited Kwam to perform at the ceremony on 2nd October 2021 for an agreed fee, but the singer never responded to attending the event.

Dele Momodu added that he invited Kwam1’s manager for breakfast and asked him to speak to the singer and confirm performance modalities, but he never received feedback.

Displeased with Kwam1’s action in the video, Dele Momodu described it as very unfortunate and deserved open condemnation.

He wrote: A friend in Abuja has just sent this video to me and I’m absolutely horrified, to say the least, at the total OPEN disrespect of the Oluwo of Iwoland Oba Abudulrashed Adewale Akanbi by King Wasui Ayinde, a great musician I endlessly adore and hold in the highest esteem.

Alhaji, I personally invited you and pleaded with you to perform at the ceremony on October 2, 2021 for an agreed fee, but you neither said yes or no but said you are likely to travel.

Again I hosted your manager, Mr Kunle Rasheed to breakfast and asked him to speak to you and confirm modalities for your performance… Egbon, what happened in this video is very unfortunate and deserves open condemnation.

 

Continue Reading

News

‘Its sacrifice’ – Joe Igbokwe Reveals Why His House Was Burnt Down

Published

on

By

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Joe Igbokwe, has disclosed the reason for the latest attack on his house in Anambra State.

Igbokwe said the burning of his house was part of his sacrifice for speaking against violence in the Southeast.

He also disclosed that his house was burnt in an attempt to gag him.

Unknown gunmen had set Igbokwe’s house in Nnewi, Anambra State ablaze.

The APC Stewart, who is based in Lagos State alleged that the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB carried out the action.

However, Igbokwe said dialogue and not violence remains the best way to achieve things in the Southeast.

Speaking with Channels Tv on Sunday in Lagos, Igbokwe said: “On why my house was torched, I have been an advocate of dialogue, it’s not everything one achieve through violence.

“That’s why they attacked my house, to gag me; though, nobody died just material things were destroyed.

“And I said, if that is going to be the sacrifice I’m going to pay for things to be okay, then let it be.”

 

Continue Reading

News

NAF Denies Paying N20m Ransom To Bandits To Avoid Shooting Down Buhari’s Plane

Published

on

By

The Nigerian Airforce on Sunday dismissed media reports that it has paid the sum of N20m to armed bandits operating in Jibia Local Government Area of Katsina State in exchange for an anti-aircraft gun allegedly seized.

The Wall Street Journal said in a report on Sunday that the NAF brokered the deal as the President Muhammadu Buhari was planning a trip to Katsina, his home state.

The US media outlet said N20 million was delivered to the bandits in Rugu Forest by a Nigerian Air Force officer, who leaked details of the operation under anonymity, because the military realised that it would be too risky to leave the weapon in the hands of violent criminals operating in an area the presidential jet would fly over.

The rugged, lawless jungle that covers parts of Kaduna, Zamfara and the President’s home state of Katsina has served as a vast haven for bandits terrorising Nigeria’s northwestern communities. A large portion of kidnapping plots emanates or terminates in or around the forest, security agencies had previously warned.

“The mission to buy back the anti-aircraft gun began with a handoff from a high-ranking air force intelligence officer in the capital Abuja: a black zip-up bag he said was full of 20 million Nigerian naira,” the paper reported, after stating that such military hardware in the hands of bandits “posed a threat to President Muhammadu Buhari, who had been planning to fly to his hometown about 80 miles away.”

But the Nigerian Air Force denied making such payment to bandits in exchange for weapons.

In a statement on Sunday by the spokesperson, Air Commodore, Edward Gabkwet, said there was no truth in the report.

The statement was titled, “NAF DID NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT TO BANDITS IN EXCHANGE FOR WEAPONS”

It read, “The attention of the Nigerian Air Force has been drawn to news reports circulating on some media platforms alleging that the NAF, through one of its personnel, paid the sum of N20 Million to armed bandits operating in Jibia Local Government Area of Katsina State in exchange for an anti-aircraft gun allegedly seized.

The report went on to state that the reason behind the payment was to retrieve the anti-aircraft gun which, it alleged, the NAF feared could be used against aircraft operating within Katsina State.

“The NAF wishes to categorically state that there is absolutely no iota of truth in the spurious allegation that was undoubtedly designed to cast aspersions on the good image of the Service.

“The said report is totally false. It should therefore be taken as fake news and disregarded. Indeed, we ordinarily would not have responded to such baseless and utterly illogical allegation but for the need to set the record straight as well as reaffirm the NAF’s unflinching commitment to decisively dealing with the armed bandits and all other criminal elements *in the Country in partnership with other services of the Armed Forces and other security Agencies.*

“For the avoidance of doubt, it must be stated that there is no basis for the NAF to pay bandits or any criminal elements that it has continued to attack and decimate in Katsina State, other parts of the North-West as well as other Theatres of Operation in the Country.

“Indeed, as recent as October 12, 2021* , NAF aircraft conducted 5 missions in the Jibia general area and engaged targets with rockets and cannons at Bala Wuta bandits’ locations in Kadaoji.

“Similar successes were recorded at Fakai Dutsin Anfare, an area in Jibia LGA known for its high incidences of bandits’ activities. The false reportage therefore, begs the question as to why the NAF would negotiate for a weapon allegedly seized and still carry out air interdiction missions on the same bandits and their strongholds.

“The NAF is of the view that, this latest false report could be a part of a campaign to further the cause of insecurity in Nigeria by elements who see the NAF as a threat following series of successful exploits in operations against criminal gangs.”

The statement further read, “Perhaps, this provides an avenue for the NAF to yet again appeal to members of the media, both local and international, as well as social media, to be circumspect in their reportage and endeavour to always verify their facts before going public. The public is enjoined to disregard the falsehood emanating from some sections of the social and mainstream media.

“The NAF also uses this opportunity to call on citizens to continue to cooperate with security agencies as efforts are ongoing to rid the entire Nation of criminals and their activities.

“On our part, the NAF, as a professional and disciplined force, will not in any way be discouraged from carrying out its mandate to rid the entire North-West Nigeria of banditry and other forms of criminality. We remain resolute in performing our function and will continue to work in synergy with other sister Services and security agencies to rid the Country of all criminal elements.”

 

 

 

 

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: