Connect with us

News

Avalanche of miracles as participants testify of experience from Healing Streams with Pastor Chris

Published

on

Several millions of people from around the world are still enthused about the effusion of miracles and blessings that rained down to the earth from the throne of God, at the seventh edition of Healing Stream Services which took place from March 17 – 20, 2023, as they participated.

The love and powers of God on display across all nations of the world simultaneously was indescribable and as many as were under any form of ailment or oppression of the devil received their salvation and instant healing and are attesting to the ever present healing powers of Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit present in the life of the Man of God Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Spontaneous healing took place across all nations on earth as God’s children were set free from all kinds of ailments and bondage. Testimonies streamed live from billions of people from all nations all over the world, as they reeled under the power of salvation, and spiritual juvenescence that they received during these three awesome days, evidencing the power in the name of Jesus Christ.
People of all races and continent irrespective of class and status, connected to Jesus Christ through the Live Healing Services in hope of divine intervention, and as a permanent solution to the myriad of ailments and conditions that have stumped medical science.

The Loveworld singers led the globe in sublime worship of the All Mighty God at the beginning of the Live Services daily, which is followed by a charge by the Director of the Healing School, Pastor Deola Phillips to all men to bury their doubts in order to be in the receiving mode from God.

“Be in a receiving mode! God cares about you and has done something about your situation. Today is the day for your miracle,”- Pastor Deola Phillips charge all worshippers. And true to her charge, many who keyed into her words got their deliverance and miracles at the Live Healing Service.

Progress from China, broke his right wrist on February 22 this year. Since then, he could not carry any object.

During the worship session at the Live Healing service, he got healed. “It is unbelievable but I got healed. When I got home, I moved my bed naturally without any pain.”- Progress said.

Mrs Leonie Sagn from Senegal had been suffering from goiter since 2011. For 12 years she was dependent on drugs and medication. Anytime she failed to take her drugs, the goiter swells. On Day One of the Live Service, when Pastor Chris ministered, he spoke about a lady with neck problems. She immediately felt warmth in her neck and knew she had received her healing. Since then, she has not taken any medication, and the goiter is receding.

Liza Dominico, from the United Kingdom, had battled severe body odour for years. Nothing she did could get rid of it. A while after Pastor Chris ministered healing during Day 2 of the Live healing service, she suddenly noticed the odour had disappeared. Till now, the stench is gone.

A man brimming with love and spiritual authority, the Man of God, Pastor Chris, shared daily, revelational truths about the person and character of God. His plans and purpose for man and the endgame, of the profane and foolish, who, refuses to yield to God. It was a moment of awakening for billions as the Man of God made everyone to recognise that “Whatever God does is made to last forever. When he created you, he made you perfect. The only reason you get sick is because something that isn’t supposed to be in your body got into your body or something that was supposed to be there was taken away,” Pastor Chris said.

Thereafter, millions gave their heart to God while many rededicated themselves anew. Declaring the weekend an extraordinary one full of miracles, Pastor Chris went on to daily minister healing and strength to those on the receiving line before directing the healing power of God to all connected to the services globally. Grievous conditions, ailments, pains and disabilities of all kinds varnished instantly while demons fled summarily from bodies previously inhabited. Great rejoicing and testimonies sprung forth from every race, city, state and nation on earth in praise to God as hundreds of thousands discovered their healing and demonstrated it by doing what they couldn’t do before.

Each day of the weekend of extraordinary miracles unlocked new threshold of the supernatural as the manifestations of God’s supreme power continued unfettered across all nations.

The celebration of miracles continues at the ongoing Festival of Miracles as we share and relive unending testimonies wrought at the March 2023 Live Healing Services.

Holding daily on www.healingstreams.tv from 12noon-2 pm and 4pm-6pm respectively till Saturday the 1st of April, 2023, the festival of Miracles is a time of inspiration that will initiate quantum leaps in the faith of all participants, setting off even more miracles.

The testimony of Katrine from India, who got healed of Kidney failure after seven years while participating in her healing centre is one of many remarkable testimonies that have been featured so far during the festival of miracles.

Tenda’s life was marred with the constant pain brought on by Bell’s Palsy, asthma, knee pain, and fibroids. Unable to move around, work and do basic things without aid, Tenda sought new lease on life. She received her healing at the March Live Healing Services. While recounting her testimony at the ongoing Festival of Miracles, she says, “I am an epistle that the healing streams are flowing and that they are changing lives.”

Keep sending your testimonies to testimonies@healingstreams.tv and subscribe to www.healingstream.tv  for updates on new events.

Advertisement

News

Couple Kidnapped, One Shot In Ondo Estate Attack

Published

on

By

Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have abducted a couple from their residence in the Iluabo area of Akure North Local Government, Ondo State.

During the attack, which occurred in the early hours of Saturday, February 21, 2026, the assailants shot one person before seizing the victims.

The gunmen had stormed Olaribigba Estate in the community when they whisked Mr Jamiu Olawale and his wife into the bush.

Following the development, which has created tension in the agrarian community, residents protested and barricaded the road leading to the community over the incessant kidnappings and insecurity in the community.

According to sources, the couple had arrived at their residence in an ash-coloured Toyota Camry when they were attacked by the gunmen, who lay in ambush for them.

During the incident, a neighbour of the abducted couple, Patrick Ilumaro, who was seated in front of his residence, was shot by the gunmen while fleeing from the community.

A neighbour of the victims revealed that Ilumaro was swiftly rushed to an undisclosed medical facility where he is currently receiving medical treatment.

While confirming the incident, the Ondo State Police Command disclosed that tactical teams as well as conventional operatives have been deployed to the community.

In a statement issued by the Police Public Relations Officer, Abayomi Jimoh, the operatives are already combing the axis in an effort to rescue the victims and apprehend the perpetrators.

“Concerted efforts are ongoing to ensure the safe return of the abducted persons and bring those responsible to justice.

“Members of the public are urged to remain calm and go about their lawful activities. Meanwhile, the Command urges them to provide credible and actionable information that may assist in the investigation to the nearest police station.”

Continue Reading

News

Brake Failure Leaves One Dead, Four Rescued At Abule-Egba

Published

on

By

One person died and four others were rescued following a road accident at Ekoro Junction, Abule-Egba, on Friday evening, according to a statement from the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority.

The Director, Public Affairs and Enlightenment Department of LASTMA, Adebayo Taofiq, made this known in a statement issued on the agency’s X handle on Saturday.

According to the agency, the crash occurred at about 7:30 p.m. when an empty MACK tanker suffered a sudden brake failure, lost control and rammed into a Toyota Corolla before crashing into a roadside shop.

LASTMA said the tanker, with registration number EKY 900 XY, collided with a Toyota Corolla marked AAA 823 AY.

The impact caused extensive structural damage to the shop and triggered panic among traders and pedestrians in the area.

“The magnitude of the collision led to the immediate confirmation of one fatality at the scene, while four other trapped persons were extricated from the wreckage through coordinated emergency rescue efforts,” the agency stated.

The authority said it immediately activated its Rescue and Recovery Protocol, deploying specialised operatives to manage the situation.

“Personnel implemented strategic traffic diversion, vehicular evacuation procedures and crowd management in synergy with other emergency responders to forestall secondary incidents and guarantee unobstructed access for rescue operations,” LASTMA added.

It stated that emergency teams carried out rescue operations and provided medical attention to the injured victims.

According to the agency, a heavy-duty tow truck was later deployed to evacuate the damaged tanker and clear debris from the road to restore normal traffic flow.

The agency disclosed that the tanker driver fled the scene shortly after the crash and security operatives have since launched efforts to apprehend the driver and initiate legal proceedings.

“Security personnel from the Nigeria Police Force, Ekoro Division, responded expeditiously, maintaining public order, securing the accident perimeter and assisting in investigative processes aimed at establishing the precise sequence of events that culminated in the mechanical failure and subsequent collision.

“The incident precipitated considerable traffic congestion extending across adjoining routes toward Abule-Egba, necessitating robust traffic management interventions by LASTMA officials who remained on ground directing vehicular movement and implementing diversion strategies to alleviate the backlog,” it said.

According to the agency, its General Manager, Olalekan Bakare-Oki, expressed condolences to the family of the deceased and urged transport operators, particularly drivers of articulated vehicles, to prioritise routine vehicle maintenance.

“Preventable mechanical deficiencies remain a significant contributory factor in severe road traffic crashes,” Bakare-Oki said.

He also advised motorists to exercise vigilance, obey traffic regulations and maintain responsible driving practices, especially within densely populated commercial corridors.

Bakare-Oki assured the public that security agencies would conduct a thorough investigation to determine the immediate and remote causes of the incident and ensure that anyone found culpable would be prosecuted in accordance with extant laws.

The agency said other emergency responders at the scene included the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, the Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service, the Lagos State Ambulance Service, the State Environmental Health Monitoring Unit and officers of the Nigeria Police Force, collaborated to coordinate rescue, medical response and environmental safety measures.

Continue Reading

News

Court Sets Feb 25 For El-Rufai’s Arraignment In DSS Cybercrime Case

Published

on

By

The Department of State Services (DSS) will arraign former Governnor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai, on February 25 over alleged cybercrime and breach of national security.

Justice Joyce Abdulmalik of the Federal High Court has fixed the date for the arraignment of the former Governor on a three-count criminal charge filed by the Department of State Services (DSS) after the Chief Judge, Justice John Tsoho assigned the case to her.

NAN earlier reported that the DSS, on Monday, filed a three-count criminal charge against El-Rufai following his alleged involvement in wiretapping the telephone lines of the National Security Adviser (NSA), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu.

The charge, instituted by the Nigerian secret police, is marked FHC/ABJ/CR/99/2026.

The service accused El-Rufai of breaching the Cybercrimes Prohibition Act (2024) and the Nigerian Communications Act (2003.)

In court, El-Rufai was alleged to have, on Feb. 13, while appearing as a guest on Arise TV station’s Prime Time Programme in Abuja, admitted during the interview that he and his cohorts unlawfully intercepted the phone communications of the NSA, Mr Ribadu.

The offence is said to be contrary to and punishable under Section 12(1) of the Cybercrimes (Prohibition, Prevention, etc.) Amendment Act, 2024.

Continue Reading

Trending