Connect with us

News

Prophet Sends Strong Warning To Amaechi, Wike, El-Rufai, Abiodun, Akeredolu, Others

Published

on

Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry has released a series of prophecies concerning Nigerian Transport Minister, Chibuike Amaechi; Governors Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State, Godwin Obaseki of Edo State, and Yahaya Bello of Kogi State.

The prophecy also concerns Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State, Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State, among others.

Speaking about Wike and Amaechi, Okikijesu warned the duo not to continue to cause trouble in Rivers State. The Pastor, who claimed to have heard directly from God, said, “Thus says the Lord of hosts: I have previously sent messages to Governor Wike and I have sent messages to Amaechi, for them not to foment trouble.”

According to him, both men must be filled with the fear of the Lord and pray during this period; “because the ground can make the powerful being to slip.”

On Akeredolu, he said, “I sent messages to this man called Akeredolu. He should realize that he is not in the office due to his wisdom; but it is due to the grace that He received from I, the Almighty God; which I have mentioned in my past messages.

“Warn Akeredolu to beware during the remainder of this year; because anyone that one underestimates may harm/hurt the person. He should not handle the religious advisers that are filled with the power of the Holy Spirit with levity. Any nation that does not permit the people with spiritual wisdom to thrive; such a nation will not progress.

“Thus says the Lord: Inform Akeredolu to be wise, and he should make the religious advisers who are filled with the power of the Holy Spirit his bosom friends, during this period; because the ground can make the powerful being to slip. Else the people that he gathered will turn their backs on him, and his administration will be overturned.”

In the statement to DAILY POST on Saturday, Okikijesu said that a law to impeach Obaseki may be enacted.

“People are troubling Obaseki’s administration secretly, and they are presently seeking his downfall; in a manner that will make a law to be enacted to examine his mistakes; in order to impeach him, or hurt/harm his security guards.

“Notify him to take things easy or calmly; he should be filled with wisdom and understanding; because the ground can make the powerful being to slip.”

He warned Governor Yahaya Bello that God is watching his actions, adding, “He should realize that the people who like one today, may turn against that person tomorrow. He should not trust anyone during this period; because among the people that surrounded him, those who like him are few. Because the ground can make the powerful being to slip.”

He continues, “Governor El-Rufai should be mindful of his behaviors and speeches so that people will not use his speeches to trouble his administration and State during the remainder of this year. Thus says the Lord: Inform El-Rufai that the ground can make the powerful being to slip.”

“The storm is presently troubling Governor Abiodun’s Administration,” he said

“… A great looming crisis is about to burst. If Governor Abiodun performs this prayer and fasting; the crisis will be averted in December 2021, else it will happen, says the Lord God of hosts.

“Inform Abiodun to caution his mouth, and be mindful of his speeches. He should respect those who deserve to be respected..”

Furthermore, he warned Governor Abdulrazaq of Kwara to respect the religious leaders with exception of no religion, and that he should realize that both Christians and Muslims supported his administration.

Advertisement

News

Couple Kidnapped, One Shot In Ondo Estate Attack

Published

on

By

Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have abducted a couple from their residence in the Iluabo area of Akure North Local Government, Ondo State.

During the attack, which occurred in the early hours of Saturday, February 21, 2026, the assailants shot one person before seizing the victims.

The gunmen had stormed Olaribigba Estate in the community when they whisked Mr Jamiu Olawale and his wife into the bush.

Following the development, which has created tension in the agrarian community, residents protested and barricaded the road leading to the community over the incessant kidnappings and insecurity in the community.

According to sources, the couple had arrived at their residence in an ash-coloured Toyota Camry when they were attacked by the gunmen, who lay in ambush for them.

During the incident, a neighbour of the abducted couple, Patrick Ilumaro, who was seated in front of his residence, was shot by the gunmen while fleeing from the community.

A neighbour of the victims revealed that Ilumaro was swiftly rushed to an undisclosed medical facility where he is currently receiving medical treatment.

While confirming the incident, the Ondo State Police Command disclosed that tactical teams as well as conventional operatives have been deployed to the community.

In a statement issued by the Police Public Relations Officer, Abayomi Jimoh, the operatives are already combing the axis in an effort to rescue the victims and apprehend the perpetrators.

“Concerted efforts are ongoing to ensure the safe return of the abducted persons and bring those responsible to justice.

“Members of the public are urged to remain calm and go about their lawful activities. Meanwhile, the Command urges them to provide credible and actionable information that may assist in the investigation to the nearest police station.”

Continue Reading

News

Brake Failure Leaves One Dead, Four Rescued At Abule-Egba

Published

on

By

One person died and four others were rescued following a road accident at Ekoro Junction, Abule-Egba, on Friday evening, according to a statement from the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority.

The Director, Public Affairs and Enlightenment Department of LASTMA, Adebayo Taofiq, made this known in a statement issued on the agency’s X handle on Saturday.

According to the agency, the crash occurred at about 7:30 p.m. when an empty MACK tanker suffered a sudden brake failure, lost control and rammed into a Toyota Corolla before crashing into a roadside shop.

LASTMA said the tanker, with registration number EKY 900 XY, collided with a Toyota Corolla marked AAA 823 AY.

The impact caused extensive structural damage to the shop and triggered panic among traders and pedestrians in the area.

“The magnitude of the collision led to the immediate confirmation of one fatality at the scene, while four other trapped persons were extricated from the wreckage through coordinated emergency rescue efforts,” the agency stated.

The authority said it immediately activated its Rescue and Recovery Protocol, deploying specialised operatives to manage the situation.

“Personnel implemented strategic traffic diversion, vehicular evacuation procedures and crowd management in synergy with other emergency responders to forestall secondary incidents and guarantee unobstructed access for rescue operations,” LASTMA added.

It stated that emergency teams carried out rescue operations and provided medical attention to the injured victims.

According to the agency, a heavy-duty tow truck was later deployed to evacuate the damaged tanker and clear debris from the road to restore normal traffic flow.

The agency disclosed that the tanker driver fled the scene shortly after the crash and security operatives have since launched efforts to apprehend the driver and initiate legal proceedings.

“Security personnel from the Nigeria Police Force, Ekoro Division, responded expeditiously, maintaining public order, securing the accident perimeter and assisting in investigative processes aimed at establishing the precise sequence of events that culminated in the mechanical failure and subsequent collision.

“The incident precipitated considerable traffic congestion extending across adjoining routes toward Abule-Egba, necessitating robust traffic management interventions by LASTMA officials who remained on ground directing vehicular movement and implementing diversion strategies to alleviate the backlog,” it said.

According to the agency, its General Manager, Olalekan Bakare-Oki, expressed condolences to the family of the deceased and urged transport operators, particularly drivers of articulated vehicles, to prioritise routine vehicle maintenance.

“Preventable mechanical deficiencies remain a significant contributory factor in severe road traffic crashes,” Bakare-Oki said.

He also advised motorists to exercise vigilance, obey traffic regulations and maintain responsible driving practices, especially within densely populated commercial corridors.

Bakare-Oki assured the public that security agencies would conduct a thorough investigation to determine the immediate and remote causes of the incident and ensure that anyone found culpable would be prosecuted in accordance with extant laws.

The agency said other emergency responders at the scene included the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, the Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service, the Lagos State Ambulance Service, the State Environmental Health Monitoring Unit and officers of the Nigeria Police Force, collaborated to coordinate rescue, medical response and environmental safety measures.

Continue Reading

News

Court Sets Feb 25 For El-Rufai’s Arraignment In DSS Cybercrime Case

Published

on

By

The Department of State Services (DSS) will arraign former Governnor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai, on February 25 over alleged cybercrime and breach of national security.

Justice Joyce Abdulmalik of the Federal High Court has fixed the date for the arraignment of the former Governor on a three-count criminal charge filed by the Department of State Services (DSS) after the Chief Judge, Justice John Tsoho assigned the case to her.

NAN earlier reported that the DSS, on Monday, filed a three-count criminal charge against El-Rufai following his alleged involvement in wiretapping the telephone lines of the National Security Adviser (NSA), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu.

The charge, instituted by the Nigerian secret police, is marked FHC/ABJ/CR/99/2026.

The service accused El-Rufai of breaching the Cybercrimes Prohibition Act (2024) and the Nigerian Communications Act (2003.)

In court, El-Rufai was alleged to have, on Feb. 13, while appearing as a guest on Arise TV station’s Prime Time Programme in Abuja, admitted during the interview that he and his cohorts unlawfully intercepted the phone communications of the NSA, Mr Ribadu.

The offence is said to be contrary to and punishable under Section 12(1) of the Cybercrimes (Prohibition, Prevention, etc.) Amendment Act, 2024.

Continue Reading

Trending